MIC members carry out the following code of conduct.
- ・Dive into unknown fields courageously
- ・Create unique value with determination
- ・Concentrate domestic and foreign wisdom and strive to be the best
- ・Build up deep trust through the exemplification doctrine
- ・Respect one another's intentions within diversity
- News 16.11.17
- Mr. Ohue, our representative director, was appointed as a member of a committee, “Sustainability evaluation on system adoption to Asian cities”, METI (Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry) in October, 2016.
- News 16.09.07
- Mr. Ohue, our representative director, was appointed as a temporary member of one of committees in technology and safety task force, Aerospace Caucus, Policy Council, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MILIT)as of August 19, 2016.
- News 16.08.26
- Mr. Ohue, Our representative director, delivered a presentation on the Kitakyusyu Model and ASEAN infrastructure businesses at the Asia Business Study Group of Japan Techno-Economics Society on May 26, 2016.
- News 16.07.14
- Our company conducts a feasibility study to improve water environment in Pasig River Basin by utilizing Hi-Beads (Granulated Coal Ash) which has been verified in the Environmental Technology Verification [ETV] Program of Ministry of the Environment in cooperation with Hiroshima University.
- News 16.07.14
- Our proposal on “Model Project for Improvement of Water Environment in Asia (FY 2016)” was adopted by Ministry of Environment
- News 16.06.16
- Mr. Ohue, our representative director, will serve as a member of the “Study Group on sustainability indicators relating to Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry and Asian cities.”Official report has been open to the public.
Copyright 2013 MI Consulting. All Rights Reserved.